Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Patch.....Missing Grandpa/Dad

So I know it is a little late and we just now took Jake too a little Pumpkin Patch over near our house. It was just a little place where they sell pumpkins. Anyhow, my mom, Christy, Mike, Jake and I went and Grandma bought Jake a little pumpkin and Mommy and Daddy bought a big one. It was so sweet but at the same time we were missing my Dad/Grandpa and wish he could have been with us all. We set Jake in the middle of the pumpkins and he thought it was so funny.....see his faces in his photos. Then we set him near a vampire and he didn't like it too much. It is so fun doing all of these little things with him and see his little faces.

This is kind of fun!
Look at me, I am a big boy!
If you could hear him when he makes this face.
I love to have fun.
This is kind of scary!!!


No comments: