Wednesday, October 3, 2007

NO...I didn't take these photos.

Note...his hands are like do not touch the grass!
Jake & Chewy
Strike a pose.....there's nothing to it! VOGUE...haha
Cheese!!
This would be a great photo if I had make-up on! My wrinkles are showing.

So I am trying to learn how to use this fancy camera I bought and if you cannot tell I have no idea how to use it from my previous photos. I went to my cousins because she is a photographer and she just snapped some photos real quick to try and show me what the things on my camera are capable of doing. Well check them out! They are so cute. It was the first time I put Jake in the grass and he was not really a fan of it. He didn't like it much but he loved "Chewy" his cousin's dog. Thanks cousin Yvette for showing me how to use this camera and for taking these cute photos of Jake!




2 comments:

Andrea said...

He is such a doll! I love the last picture of you and him together. Jake is getting sooo big! Where is the time going huh!

Andrea Marin said...

I love the pics Jake is adorable. How are you doing? We are all doing well. Hey I see you mention your cousin is a photographer, does she do "family portraits?" Let me know. I don't like getting the "stuffy" studio pics done.