Monday, October 8, 2007

It keeps growing!

So we finally got Jake's hair cut. I know I could do it myself but I do not want to mess it up and then he hates me when he is older for giving him a jacked up haircut. LOL. Since my girl is gone and I haven't even went to get my own hair done we decided to go to Snip It's over by Chandler Mall. It was so cute, it is for little kids. He did so good....we are so blessed with this little guy. There was a kid screaming at the top of his lungs and he sounded like he was dying when we went in there. So I think it might be a good thing we are starting early with Jake on the haircuts. As you can see from the photos he was pretty happy! This was his 3rd haircut if you all didn't know that.



This photo was just cute so I tossed it in....

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh he is ADORABLE!!! I can't believe this was his 3rd haircut!!! He has A LOT of hair! Umm, hello...can he pass some on to Logan...Logan is still a bald little guy!! LOL