Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It is about time!!

So today I noticed at dinner when I was feeding Jake there was a little somethin', somethin' on the bottom right of his gums! Well, well....it is a tooth starting to cut through! Jake has been teething for like the past 5 months and FINALLY a tooth appears. Now I am realizing the signs....his drooling increased, he really didn't want to take an afternoon nap lately and he has been waking up at night for a while but just to play I thought since he really didn't cry! I feel like a horrible mommy for not going in there to soothe him knowing that it was probably his tooth all along. But he got through it like a trooper. He is a such a good little guy. The older he gets the better he gets about just being so good and taking his naps and all. I just love him to death!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How cute...you'll have to post a picture of his new teeth!! Are both of the bottom one's cutting thru? I think it's sooo cute when they get their little teeth.

Steph said...

Oh no..teething! LOL! Teething is the worst- my Jonny boy started early- he already has his 2 fron teeth and it sucks when they come in. I hope your guy does good and not to fussy! He is such a cutie!!