Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jake's Great Grandparents!

Shhhh, don't repeat this to anyone.....BUT did you know that I (Jessica) am Grandpa Al's favorite granddaughter? No, really I am! haha. But really, I am. And when looking at these photos I think he loves our little Jakey boy too. I just had to post these photos of a visit we made to see Grandma Bell and Grandpa Al. And of course Grandma Bell looks beautiful even when she doesn't feel 100%. And doesn't Grandpa Al pose just like all of us "Marin's"? Funny...

Our Favorite Grandpa Chicken!
Giving one another some kisses...ahhh!
Lookin' good you two!!!
This is a photo of Jake's Great Granny Hoyt when we went to Grand Junction. She was so fond of him....I am not sure I can say he is the favorite.....but I am pretty sure Mikey is her favorite....sorry Shari and Jason. But I know she misses Mikey and we wish we could go see her more often.
Our Favorite Granny Hoyt

No comments: