Monday, October 8, 2007

Bunco girls night out!

The start of the night.....FUN!
My Girl Tina Martin
Jess, Kristi, Katie, Caroline
My other girl Katie...Thanks for the hook up sista!
Oh....and the end of the night. Carry me out of here!

So my Bunco group decided to skip the bunco and just go out and live it up!! Well let me just say it was a night lived up!! I didn't get to live it up with many cocktails but I shook it like polariod picture all night...or like a salt shaker or what is the other one? Shake your tail feather....I shook my tail feather!?! It was a great time with the ladies and hope to do it again in the near future when everyone is recovered! It was such a great time those of you that couldn't make it missed out!




1 comment:

Andrea said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! You all look soo good! And you Ms. Thing...look soo skinny and cute! I am jealous!! Can you please, please, please...send me over what you eat during a normal week?