Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ohhh...and some more! (month of Sept.)

Well as you can all see times flies when you are having fun! We have fun everyday in the Hoyt household. Jake plays, naps, poops, eats, and then does it all over again and again! Jake and Mike have a ritual....Mike and Jake's time together is bath time. Thank you honey for helping me out with that. They play and talk and just catch up on how their days went. It is so sweet! Mike is a good daddy to the Jakester! And Jake is a good son. Again, here are some photos of fun.

Say Cheese!!!
Another Rub a dub dub, Jake is in the tub!
What kind of face is this?
Nannie, Nannie you can't get me!!!
Doin' some laundry.....My mom is a slave driver!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Jessica- your blog is really hard to read. It has the back ground that says "Photobucket"- really weird..I can only see photos..cause it is really hard to look at..

Andrea said...

Now your blog is fixed! I love the background on your blog!! It's nice fall colors!! Jake looks super cute. He is such a good stander! He is really advanced for his age!! I'm sorry I haven't called you back yet this week. I'll give you a call tomorrow. I've been a horrible friend but as always it's been crazy...I had appointments for Logan Tuesday and Wednesday then Thursday Justin got in trouble at school. But I'll call you to catch up!