Sunday, September 9, 2007

GO BIG BLUE/ORANGE!! Football, Fantasies & Rituals!

Wow!! It was the First Sunday of all day football!! It was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. I got a lot of stuff done while Mike & Jake watched football. It was the season opener for the Broncos and they won....in the last seconds (15-14) If you didn't see the last 10 seconds it was great. So the football part of the day was a good one.
And for the fantasies.....I am not sure how Mike's teams did! But I do know he has so many players that I am confused. But my fantasies....I was dreaming about getting a new LV because I think I deserve one. Just because. But then again, maybe not. HA! I need to start using my other one before I buy another.
Rituals, well you can see Mike has started Jake on some baby rituals. Mike wears a certain hat every game day for the Broncos. He swears it works....but I have to disagree. Now Jake has jammies he is suppose to wear every Saturday night and then an outfit on Sundays. He is a cute little Donkey....heha heha!


Check out the New Jammies!

Yup...We are proud Bronco fans!
Is that a football on my butt?
Give me that!!!

Check out my daddy's hat and my new outfit!

Chillin' watching the game!

I know I was in awwwe after that win too!!!

Well I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are the cutest pictures!! Mike and Jake look soo cute in their outfits! I love Jake's outfit...is that a little football on his butt? Too cute!! Like Daddy like Son!!

Corree said...

Jessica - How exciting that you have a blog. Your little boy is such a cutie!! It seems like forever since we have seen you guys. Take Care.

The Schureman Family said...

Your football babies are so cute sportin their Bronco outfits(especially Jake!!) I definatly think that you desreve a new LV...any girl does...lol!!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Its about time you got a blog!! LOL Just kidding! You little boy is so cute! Its crazy how bug he is getting! So I heard you had some problems with Dr. Mullen?? LOL!! I had JDs 4 month check up with her yesterday.