Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First Football Game....

Was that a touchdown?
I am going to eat the camera!
Cousin Nate
Cousin Joe
Aunty Kim & Aunty Claudine

So of course for those of you that know the Marin Family (my family on my dad's side) all the boys are die hard football players. If you aren't , then you might as well be a cheerleader...haha. I already have issues with the thought of Jake playing football. I think he can just be the kicker....they make good money for just kicking and the do not get tackled!! Anyhow, they all say he will be a football player and I am sure he will want to with as many of them there are in my family.

So this past Saturday we took him to his first game. He has no idea what is going on but we got to see his Aunties, Uncle, and cousins. His cousins Nate and Joe play on a small pop warner team and they are die hards! I do not know how they do it in this heat....although it wasn't even as hot that day. Good Jobs guys.....you look awesome out there. GO Team!




No comments: