Thursday, September 6, 2007

Kick off.....Am I complaining? Nahhh....



Yes....we all know tonight was the kick off for football season. And for those of you that do not know....well this is the time of the year that my husband likes to just shut me out on Sundays/Monday nights. Well maybe he does that all the time but just more so when football season is here.


So let me tell you how our season has started. First, he decides that he needs to fly to Denver for a "fantasy football" draft. Who does that? Then he feels like one ff team is just not enough. So he is in another one that he decides to join and has another draft night.....well of course yours truly is home with Jake for the few days he is gone and the night of his other draft. So he comes home with a few complaints of how long guys take to make a pick....blah....blah....blah. In the meantime I am home with Jake who has had a tummy ache. Now that is something to complain about. Needless to say.....we are SOOOOOooooo excited for Football Season! HaHa.


But really, I would rather my husband be addicted to this than anything else. So what the heck am I complaining about? Maybe just the extra little TLC I get when football is not on. I know, I am a big baby. But hey what can I say tonight was great. The entire time the game was on I was sitting here trying to figure out this darn thing....wooohoo....I am getting somewhere.


So I am still trying to figure out if I am going to let Jake be a Bronco fan. I kind of think I might steer him towards KC just to be his daddy's rival. I am working on it!

4 comments:

The Schureman Family said...

Hey Jessica this is Kami!! Long time..no talk! How are you? I found your blog from Annie's! Your little bubba is sooo cute! Tell Mike hello for us!

Unknown said...

I am a football widow, too!!! I now have Sundays from 9am till 11pm and all Monday nights to fend for myself --- you and Jake should come visit!!!!! Oh, and Nishant has two fantasy football leagues - AND spent HOURS on the draft... =) but he didn't fly anywhere, so I guess it could be worse!

=)Molly

Andrea said...

This is soo awesome, I didn't know you had a blog!! Yeah!

Nana Sandi said...

Let's talk football Girl! Steve is in a fantasy football league, and has to catch every game over the weekend.. not counting Travis' games with the AWESOME Mountain View Toros! (Big T is Line coach) and Dayten and Dusty play on Saturdays.. 2 different teams so 2 different games...it's all good though...we love our men...ggggrrrrrr! Hey, Love your blog....I need to get one! Ha! Like I need ONE MORE time committed task! Give that sweet baby and hubby kisses for me...and CALL ME..lets do lunch darling! Love from your old neighbor and pal, Sandi Schureman