Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My "other" kids....

So it just wouldn't be right if I didn't put some photos up of Scooter and Lexi a.k.a Scoot doggy-dogg and Lexi-Roo. Scooter and Lexi have adjusted very well with Jake. I wasn't too sure about Scooter because he has territorial issues but he is really good with Jake. They are scared of him at times. Especially when he chases them around in his walker it is pretty funny. They know who's toys are who's and they do not touch Jakes which is good. Lexi has definitely felt a little neglected. I used to have her on my lap pretty much any time I was laying down or sitting and he doesn't like that too much. Anyhow, they are still our babies. I love them to death. Here are some of the latest photos of them!

She is such the princess!
What is that?
It is so hot outside mommy!
Wow! Someone is H-O-T!
Just playin outside!

2 comments:

Grace's Mommy said...

Hello, Lady! You're blog is so much fun! I love being able to see what you are up to. Your baby is so big and beautiful! How time flies when you're having fun. I've been wanting to call you forever.
We should get together and go to lunch or have a play date. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and may God bless you and your sweet family.

Love, Kimeree Bates

Steph said...

Yeaaah! You blog is fixed! It looks great! Okay- be honest- are your dogs neglected now that you have your little boy? I have 2 cats and I love them so much- but since I had JD- they haven't been getting much love. Sadly they just annoy me these days. LOL!! Poor kitties!