Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mom's Birthday and Some Random Photos...

So I am a little behind. Happy Birthday to my mom, she turned the big 4-8 on the 8th. She is a great woman and I am so happy she is my mom. Life may not always be perfect between us, but is anything perfect? If it was then life would not be interesting. We are so blessed to have her as a part of our lives! Happy Birthday Nana!!

I also have some more random photos that I have failed to post lately. Hope you all enjoy them!!!


Our little family!
Nana and Jakey on her birthday (he got her the flowers...she loves flowers)
Sisters..
The love of my life!
Nana, Papa and Jake
Jake and his new friend (remote, AKA Donny??)
Jake's first trip to Bass Pro Shop w/ Nana and Papa
Jakes hunting hat...
Jakes first movie, we took him late minute to see Kung Fu Panda! He sat and watched the whole thing.
Bass Pro Shop again, with papa

1 comment:

The Schureman Family said...

Cute pics!!!! Happy B-Day to your Mom:) Jake is BEAUTIFUL...big ole eyes...what a stud!!!