Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finally, we are all moved!

This the last month we have pretty much been packing. Or wait, let me reword that..I have been packing. Not that Mike didn't help, he was at work. So I have been packing for the last month and moving the last week. I am finally done as of this last Friday the 1st of August. Thank goodness because I am not sure I ever want to move again (and to think we are staying with my parents right now...shhhh, they think it is temporary until we find something.) I told my dad I like to live at places for around 2 1/2 years so be prepared. He said whatever I want to do.....what a good dad. But we won't burden them too long.
Well we are no longer living in Chandler, we are temporarily back in the good ol' QC (Queen Creek) and who knows where we will be next. We are looking to be closer to Mike's work but I am not sure if that is God's plan for us. We will see what he has in store for us.
We had a bitter sweet move, sold our house in about 90 days and then I thought maybe it was a mistake and second guessed the sale! But I couldn't do anything about it now.....but whatever it is all good because I know it is for a good reason.
Enough of my drama! I hope you are all doing well!!!

No comments: