Saturday, July 12, 2008

Recent Trips to the museum and more

So of course we have been making trips to the museum and a new place called Toy Town or Tiny Town...it was fun but a little far and Jake only liked one area. So I think we will stick to the museum and story time. And Jake has also found some new hobbies....like walking in my platform shoes, actually running in them. He has a fetish with all the shoes in our closet lately. Don't tell Mike I took the photo...he told me he didn't want any memories of Jake in my shoes. It is the funniest and cutest thing ever.

Jake so proud in mommy's shoes
He loves to read
Jake & Daddy at the mall...Germfest
1st time I allowed him to feed himself with a spoon. He did great! BIG MESS.
Tiny Town-Toy Town

3 comments:

Andrea said...

He's so stinking cute and he's getting sooo big!! I LOVE the picture of him wearing your shoes. That is priceless! I can't wait to go to the museum tomorrow!! Jake and Logan finally get to hang out...I know, I know, it's mostly my fault!! See you tomorrow!

Family said...

I happen to really like the pic of him in your heels :) You've got to tell me what happened to Jake with his allergic reaction! Wheezing, hives, anaphylaxis??? SCARY!!

The Schureman Family said...

What's up stranger? I can't believe how big Jake is...he is so cute!! Looks like you and Mike are having so much fun with him! What's new with you guys? Looks like all is good! Crazy on this end with kids,kids,kids and more kids...lol! Take care:)