Saturday, July 12, 2008

Swim vest.....DO NOT BUY!

So I bought this little swim suit/vest thinking it would be great so Jake could float in the water and not be in his little tube thing. Anyhow, I would not recommend it. It is a bit scary and I hope nobody ever has a bad situation with it. I put it on him and thought he was so cute in it because it is like a bodysuit......well I put him in the water and he went face first and on his stomach and just floated on his face. Anyway.....I was there to grab him but hello!!! Scared the living daylights out of me!!! So I do not recommend this product!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow, I would have freaked out too. I for sure will be on the look out to never buy that swim vest. Poor Jake I can just see him scared because it flipped him head first.