Thursday, December 6, 2007

We're BACK!!!!

Yes...we are back. Finally, I have updated my page per the request of Mrs. Thompson! I know I have been a complete slacker. But here I am and I am trying to remember all that has gone on in the last month. We'll Jake is now 9 months and a go getter! He is a super fast crawler and wants to take off running but cannot. He has this new thing with his tongue when he makes faces and he has two teeth.....yes I said "two." Also, Thanksgiving has passed and Christmas is on the way! I am not even nearly done shopping and it is crazy because I am way behind and need the rush of the holiday last minute shopping. And just so you know in case this doesn't make sense I am watching Grey's Anatomy but this is the only time I have to get this done. Anyhow, Jake eats 3 containers of food at each feeding and doesn't gain a pound? How is that? I think he is just one active little man. Ummmm, I am thinking what else I have to say. Jake has also learned to finally clap his hands together and not just the tops and bottoms of them. Well here are some photos that I have not posted and should have because I am a complete slacker!!! Enjoy!

Cousin Myranda & Jake
Cousin Hilly & Jake
Cousin Aub & Jake
I like to lick my tray!
That was so funny
Sisters
I am a little Devil....
Now I am an angel!!!
Let's call Daddy!
Me and my favorite Chicken!
I can put my entire hand in my mouth just watch

3 comments:

Melanie Rojas said...

Hey brat! Jake is soooooo cute! Love the little devil face. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Steph said...

He is such a cutie!! I can't beleive he only has 2 teeth..LOL JD has 7!!! LOL- okay he started early..thats not really normal. I am glad to finally see a post! Happy Holidays!!

Andrea said...

Yeah...you updated your blog! I love the feastive layout!! Very cute!! Jake is a doll! He looks like you soo much!!! Also, you are so pretty mama! Hope we can get together soon.