Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve...

So Christmas Eve we ate some more and just hung out with my parents and sister. It was so nice to just relax and eat food.....I probably gained like 5 lbs this weekend.

We got so many things from my parents. There were some favorites. For those if you that know me I hate carpet but I love to vacuum. It all ties into my OCD that I have and cannot seem to get rid of! I asked for a Dyson for the whole family....And of course I got one! Yeah, thank you so much to my mom and dad they are so awesome and I love them so much.

Mike actually got the Dyson...haha. I also got this huge scrapbook set from Costco, I saw it and kept walking because I knew I would want it. Anyway, they read my mind! Thanks again mom and dad!!! I loved everything you bought me.


So Jake was so tired on Christmas Eve. Poor baby was just wanting to fall over and go to sleep. So at 7:45 my dad decided Jake would be able to open a gift every 15 minutes until 8:30 then he could just open them all. He got this cool bus that is like a little play house.....it is the cutest thing. Then he got a rocking horse and he loved it. He clapped and laughed the whole time. he also got a ton of other small toys and some clothes. He is already spoiled rotten!!!

Look at me...

I am so excited to open this! Yeeehaw! Faster Grandpa!
Then there was my husband....he bought me some LAMB perfume by Gwen Stefani and some William Rast Jeans....Yup.....he loves me :) I also got the beautiful necklace I was wearing for Christmas Eve Eve along with another one......LOVE IT! Thanks diddy!! By the way, we weren't suppose to buy one another gifts!!!


I hope Santa brought you all what you wanted!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Those pictures are priceless. What a good sport Jake was to stay up late and be excited and clapping!! It's funny because my Mom got Logan that exact rocking horse- from Costco right? And I got the LAMB perfume too!! Great minds think alike!! It looks like you guys had fun! What are you doing for New Years? We are just staying in!

Steph said...

Jess- your boy is so freakin cute!! I love the photo of him opening the present! Too cute! I need a good vacum.. do you like the one that you got? My mom has that one and loves it. Let me know!!

Steph said...

Girl.. we need an update!! Christmas was awhile ago! LOL!! My new blog address is JDizzleandsteph.blogspot.com