Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick Or Treat!!!

So it was definitely a Treat to take Jake out for his first Halloween and get him all dressed up in his doggy outfit. He was so cute....although he wouldn't let me paint his nose black. When I would try to do it he would shake his head no. It was so funny. He has learned to shake his head no a lot. We had fun just taking him to a few neighbors houses and then Grandma came over and sat with us to hand out candy. Jake got a kick out of all the kids. He was screaming because he was trying ot get their attention it was so fun. Then he was pooped and crashed hard. Poor guy, it was such a big day for him but it was all worth it.


Trick or Treat
Look what I got....a kit kat! YUMMY!
This is fun
I got a glow stick
Are we leaving yet?
Jake's friend Zack helping Jake with his pumpkin
Daddy's is home!!!
Daddy & Jake going to the first house
I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh MY GOSH...Jake looks ADORABLE in his costume!! He is the cutest little puppy ever!!

Andrea said...

P.S.- I love the layout of your page. It's sooo cute!